Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Been a Long Road for You and Me This Season, Randy Moss

Randy Moss, we’ve been through a lot this season. I drafted you with the last pick of the first round – what a steal! – only to see your value shrink to almost nothing by the end of the first quarter of Week 1. Still, I didn’t hold this against you. I mean, it wasn’t your fault that the Pats didn’t have a viable backup, it was the arrogance of Bill Belichick. Sure, I’m tough, but I’d never hold that against you, Randy.

But what I do hold against you is that half-assed lateral you threw at the end of Sunday night game. I mean, what the eff was that?

See, Randy, that 20-yard reception – was that your season long? – was all I needed to move out of a tie and win my fantasy game. Honestly, it was the proudest of you I’ve been all season. You carelessly throw the ball away, like it doesn’t even matter if you’re saddled with a -2 for a fumble.

Well, it does matter, Randy. It matters to me. Now I have to spend yet another week regretting how highly I drafted you. Oh, wait! Someone just sent in a trade offer for you!

And the offer is:

Jerious Norwood. And the Denver defense.

Not a bad deal, actually.

- John D., Los Angeles, CA

Who Else Do the People Hate?

I just confirmed it on SJ39.com and Steven Jackson was supposed to play yesterday. Wait, he did? I couldn't have guessed by the impact he had on my team. Maybe if he focused less on html and more on his rehab, he would've been productive. Stick to braiding your girly hair and leave the injury reports to Doogie Howser asshole!

- Mike R., Tampa, FL

No comments: